What we Need
- Investment into production capacity for the producers.
- Exploring and consolidation of market opportunities
- Strategic partnerships that do not emphasize on short-term gains (where we can let it be, but it should not be the central motivation). Any investment into the industry starts to reap results, in a minimum of six months and beyond, but can stretch as much as 5 to 6 years.
- Financing, can only realistically come from private individuals/entities, than public funds (refer to the challenges of the Presidential Arts Empowerment Fund)
- Loaning, especially from Banks, is a big risk due to fluctuations in interest rates, lack of collateral, and until now it is difficult to get commitments even from television stations on medium to long-term partnerships.
June 1, 2021